Vee Lake is the headwaters to the Cobham River System and is located 125 miles North of our base in Red Lake. Our outpost fishing on Vee Lake is a trophy fisherman’s dream. The Cobham River System has long been known for its trophy sized walleye and Northern. Vee Lake, which empties into the Cobham River System contains the same stained water that produces those 25-30″ Walleye and 40″ plus Northern.
Vee Lake is the only cabin on the lake and is made of log construction. It is a 6-man facility with a gas stove/oven, refrigerator and solar chest freezer. The cabin has hot and cold running water, shower, indoor toilet and solar lighting. We now have gas BBQ grills and fish cookers at our outpost cabins for your cooking convenience. All cabins have a spectacular view of the lake. Most importantly we have some of the best walleye and northern fishing in Northwest Ontario. All our lakes are on river systems so they maintain fishing all through the summer. Over the past 2 decades, a NO TROPHY policy has greatly increased your chances of catching a large fish. Vee Lake has 14′ Lund Boats and 9.9 hp 4 stroke Yamaha outboard motors, including a spare. Each outpost has a large fuel tank to ensure clean fuel and trouble free outboard operation. A satellite telephone is located in the cabin for emergency use only.
Vee Lake Outpost Photos
Vee Lake Rates
|3-Day Trips||4-Day Trips||5-Day Trips||6-7 Day Trips|
|6 or MORE||$895.00||$995.00||$1095.00||$1295.00|
At our Northern Lakes we have had a NO TROPHY policy since 1992. There is a reason why we have not just good, but outstanding fishing. This means that all fish over the slot must be released. All walleye over 18″ and all northern over 27.5″ need to be put back in the lake. If your group is on a 5, 6 or 7-day regular priced trip with us, we will include an 8 – day conservation license, if everyone in your party decides not to take fish home with them. With a Sport Fishing 8 – day license we allow you to take home 4 – walleye under 18″ and 2 – northern under 27.5″. With this type of policy you will be assured the best fishing these premier lakes have to offer for years to come.
- We reserve the right to charge a fuel surcharge
- Baggage Limit is 100 lbs. Per Person.
- All rates are in US Funds Per Person.
- A $300.00 per person deposit is required.
- Personal checks are accepted for deposit only.
- Please make deposit checks payable to “LAC SEUL AIRWAYS LTD”
- Credit Cards are acceptable for deposit only.
- Final Payment is due upon arrival and may be paid by cash or travelers Cheques.
- If you would like to prepay your trip 30 days in advance, personal checks are accepted, payable to “LAC SEUL AIRWAYS LTD”. Please call for exact amounts and we will fax or email your invoice.