Click here to inquire about available dates.
Loree Lake is located 105 miles north of our base at Red Lake, Ontario. It is the only outpost on the lake, so if you are looking for incomparable quantity and fun, Loree Lake is the place for you. Loree Lake is 18 miles end to end and is no wider than 1 mile at the widest point across. It is a very easy lake to fish and is readily recommended for those who love lots of fish. The lake has many rocky points and lots of weed beds and bays. Walleyes average 17″ with many between 18 – 29′”. Northern have been plentiful with some sizable fish between 35″ and 44″ noted.
The cabin on Loree is a spacious 12-man log cabin with 4 bedrooms, a bathroom with hot and cold running water, toilet and shower. A large living, dining and kitchen area with large windows on all sides to enjoy the view of your private oasis. The kitchen is fully loaded with 2 gas refrigerators and a stove. Solar lighting and a wood stove complete the package. A satellite phone is available for emergency use.
Loree has six (6) 14′ boats with 9.9 hp Yamaha outboard motors. A boat shed with a small fish cleaning house sits by the lake. There is a large fuel tank with a filter to ensure that everyone has clean gas for trouble free outboard operation.
Loree Lake Outpost Photos
Loree Lake Rates
|3-Day Trips||4-Day Trips||5-Day Trips||6-7 Day Trips|
|6 or MORE||$895.00||$995.00||$1095.00||$1295.00|
*Note: Just a reminder that you can only fish with a conservation license or a seasonal conservation license on this lake. At our Northern Lakes we have had a NO TROPHY policy since 1992. There is a reason why we have not just good, but outstanding fishing. This means that all fish over the slot must be released. All walleye over 18″ and all northern over 27.5″ need to be put back in the lake. If your group is on a 5, 6 or 7-day regular priced trip with us, we will include a 8 – day conservation license. Shearstone, Findlay and Loree are completely catch and consume. Eat your daily number of fish if you like but take nothing home with you. With this type of policy you will be assured the best fishing these premier Northern Lakes have to offer for years to come.
- We reserve the right to charge a fuel surcharge
- Baggage Limit is 100 lbs. Per Person.
- All rates are in US Funds Per Person.
- A $300.00 per person deposit is required.
- Personal checks are accepted for deposit only.
- Please make deposit checks payable to “LAC SEUL AIRWAYS LTD”
- Credit Cards accepted for deposit only.
- Final Payment is due upon arrival and may be paid by cash or travelers Cheques.
- If you would like to prepay your trip 30 days in advance, personal checks are accepted, payable to “LAC SEUL AIRWAYS LTD”. Please call for exact amounts and we will fax or email your invoice.
[youtube width=”625″ height=”484″]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccfvYR5Aau4[/youtube]