We are very excited to be ready to welcome our guests once again!

The camps are all ready to go, the forest fires have calmed down considerably, the fish are patiently waiting in 12 to 15 feet of water, the Otter is sitting at the dock and we all have smiles on our faces.  Anxiously waiting for the gates to open.  We have some Canadian fishermen in the bush who will be coming out when our first American guests go in.  

Our booking sheet has changed a million times in the last while as you can imagine.  We do have openings that we would like to fill with anyone who still wants to go fishing this season.  Here are some dates that we have available:

Jeanette Lake August 17-22, 2021

Shearstone Lake August 30- September 4, 2021

Loree Lake August 31 – September 7, 2021

Findlay Lake August 30- September 3, 2021

Vee Lake August 19-24, 2021 and also September 8-13, 2021

Cobham Daniel August 20-24, 2021

Cobham Morley August 14-20, 2021 and also August 26-31, 2021

We always do our best to be efficient and to get our guests moved in and out as quickly.  Please let us know if you would like more information on any of these dates.  


BlackBirch Update.

We have secured a cabin for the rebuild and we expect delivery in early September.  It will be slightly larger than the old cabin with a different layout. Once we get rolling with our fishermen once again we will begin to fly in the floor and get started.  We will keep everyone updated on the progress.