Well we had some crappy weather on the weekend and we had a number of groups that had to wait an extra day, some in the bush and some in Red Lake. It is unfortunate but if we are not able to fly then wait is what we do. Everyone was very understanding, in good spirits and ready to go when I said it was time. Fishing was good at all of the camps and I will put up some of the highlights this week. We did not have much time to get many pictures this weekend as people wanted to hit the road and we were turning around quickly and heading back into the air once we could fly!
Here are some recent pictures from Shearstone Lake.
Hilary and Dad with a nice walleye.
We won't spam you or share your information